Thursday 25 July 2013

The Future...

A big bold statement, some can't wait for the future, others are terrified, personally I'm stuck in the middle. As much as I love what I do it is very scary to think it wont be long till Im finishing university and truly going into the big bad world. Especially since I am at a crossroad on wether to leave after third year and get my degree as opposed to honours, however this will ultimately depend on my placement next year and what me and kevin decide for the future in terms of living situations. For some honours is essential however over these 2 years I have come to learn it is more experience and passion as opposed to education when it comes to my specific field. All I know is I'm going to make the most of this year work as hard as I can with uni work, my business, radio, and much more. It will be tough and stressful and no doubt there will be tears but in the end it will be worth it, the best advice I have ever been given is to do the best you can then push
further to meet your full potential, no dream is too big or too small.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment