Monday 3 June 2013

Klayer Davidson Photo-shoot

For once I was in front of the camera as opposed to behind and my god was it strange! Definitely a completely different experience however it was soo much fun regardless :). In the past I had been offered modelling opportunities but was too shy and self conscious to take the opportunity, but lately I've been more willing to put myself out there and out of my comfort zone especially with the business doing so well. Fellow photographer Claire was such a sweetheart, a pleasure to work with she put my nerves at ease instantly and we bonded over common interests. She was always asking my opinion on where to shoot and worried for my safety in my giant heels!. Me and Claire discussed the shoot to be more of a gothic feel, as this is the type of modelling I would like to get into, the editing particularity in the trees was a great representation of that. Overall I loved the way the photos turned out hope to work with claire again in the future. :) Rest assured though everyone my main focus shall be BEHIND the camera and film sets.

On another note I have an exciting interview tomorrow about possibly doing permanent studio work for a family photography business, however still continuing my other freelance work and a meeting tomorrow about my film festival project, exciting stuff! Below you can see all my photos from the shoot, and please check out claires blog too!

-http://klayerdavidsonphotography.blogspot.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment